|SPECIAL HOURS see also Regular Hours|
|western Windsor Campus Testing Center|
|* Saturday, August 31, 2019 (work Day) – CLOSED
* Monday, September 2, 2019 – CLOSED
|James Kerney Campus Center that is testing/Learning Placement appointments are for sale to the next times:
Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m.;
Friday at 10 a.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
Who Must Test
Pupils enrolling at Mercer can be necessary to simply take a positioning test. Offered at the Center that is testing on campuses, the exam measures abilities in reading. Placements into mathematics courses are formulated by considering a pupil’s past coursework as well as other facets. a tiny wide range of pupils can be expected to simply take a positioning test to exhibit their readiness for pre-calculus or calculus. Position test outcomes will perhaps not influence admission into the university; nevertheless, the ratings will figure out eligibility for several courses and programs.
The following pupils are encouraged to make the positioning test:
- pupils that do not need SAT, ACT, or PARCC scores;
- pupils that have finished from senior school significantly more than five years ago;
- transfer pupils that have maybe perhaps perhaps not completed requirements that are english
- pupils for whom English is a language that is second pupils.
Plans for Testing
After doing a university admissions application, pupils may organize to make the positioning test by calling the most well-liked assessment location: the Academic Testing Center during the West Windsor Campus (609-570-3295 or email ude.c1568995323ccm@g1568995323nitse1568995323tww1568995323) or the Testing Center during the James Kerney Campus (609-570-3151 or email ude.c1568995323ccm@g1568995323nitse1568995323tckj1568995323).
Unique accommodations for screening can be arranged through the workplace of Special Services at 609-570-3525.
Pupils who possess taken the test at another university should request a formal content of scores become delivered by email to ude.c1568995323ccm@g1568995323nitse1568995323tww1568995323, by fax to 609-570-3872, or by mail to:
Academic Testing Center – LB208
Mercer County Community University
P.O. Box 17202
Trenton, NJ 08690
Re Re Re Payment, Testing Occasions
Pupils are allowed to retake the English positioning test onetime. There isn’t any cost for initial evaluation; but, a retest calls for a $25 cost. Just one retest is allowed per student. The retest cost or receipts are due during the right period of one’s retest. There is absolutely no retest readily available for the positioning tests for pre-calculus or calculus.
The test can essaywritersite.com sign up be acquired regularly by visit during our office hours at both the Academic Testing Center regarding the West Windsor Campus (WWC: 609-570-3295) as well as the Center that is testing at James Kerney Campus (JKC: 609-570-3151). Our company is furthermore able to accommodate walk-ins many times during the WWC Academic Testing Center. August 2009 location sessions that are testing – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tuesdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesdays – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Thursdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Fridays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Saturdays – 9 a.m.
No belated arrivals are going to be admitted.
No body shall be admitted without a credit card applicatoin on file.
candidates may subscribe to a test session by calling 609-570-3295; emailing
ude.c1568995323ccm@g1568995323nitse1568995323tww1568995323 or perhaps face-to-face at LB209 during planned hours (see above).
EdReady on line Mathematics Practice
MAT 135 Challenge Test practice/review
Practice evaluating 1 > Practice evaluation 2 > training testing 3 > training testing 4 –>
ACCUPLACER training concerns are actually available with all the ACCUPLACER iphone software here.
Just how to buy the ACCUPLACER mobile software.
Extra Information About Location Testing
- If English will be your 2nd language, please contact the International scholar Services workplace at 609-570-3438 or see SC253 in the western Windsor Campus.
- If you should be a pupil with documented disabilities, contact the Office of Special Services by calling (609) 570-3525 or email ude.c1568995323ccm@a1568995323nosni1568995323ts1568995323.
- If you should be a transfer pupil who may have currently taken the ACCUPLACER test, make sure to bring a duplicate of one’s rating are accountable to the West Windsor Testing Center (LB209).
- For lots more information about organizing positioning evaluating, email ude.c1568995323ccm@g1568995323nitse1568995323tww1568995323 or call (609) 570-3295.
Test Times and Instances
You are able to simply take the test by visit along with during some walk-in times on the western Windsor Campus, by visit from the James Kerney Campus, or at any planned time that matches your schedule on either campus.